General physicians are healthcare specialists who treat almost all types of common health concerns. Similarly, General Dentistry is a dental expert that treat almost all types of dental/oral issues. At our practice, we offer some of the best services at the most affordable prices. All this comes with an excellent rate of success and with the usage of state-of-the-art technology.
What General Dentistry services do we offer?
- Oral cleaning: No matter how well or how many times you brush your teeth in a day, the growth of microbes in the mouth can’t be stopped for good. Also, when the patient doesn’t brush the remote corners of the mouth, such as the inner teeth, the chances of tartar accumulation on these teeth surfaces is high. If the deposits aren’t removed at regular intervals, they could give rise to cavities. Hence, we offer routine oral cleaning sessions during which the accumulated plaque and tartar are removed using scaling and root planing.
- Replace missing teeth: The teeth which you could have lost due to external trauma, aging, or jawbone deterioration can be replaced effectively to restore your oral aesthetics and functionality. We offer dental bridges, implants, and dentures as solutions for replacing teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Cavities that are caused due to excessive microbial activity in the mouth can be filled using tooth-colored ceramic or composite fillings. Such restorations are life-like and indistinguishable from the natural enamel.
- Preventive treatments: It is best to prevent the onset of any oral infection even before it occurs. Preventive dentistry deals with just this. We offer treatment options such as fluoride treatment, sealants, oral cancer screening, etc. to keep you from contracting any serious oral infections in the future.
- Cosmetic restorations: Cosmetic dental procedures help you get a better smile. We believe that the aesthetics of one’s smile is just as important as their oral health. Hence, we offer cosmetic solutions such as composite bonding, crowns, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, etc.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics deals with treating the misalignment of the teeth and bringing them to the right alignment. This is done by applying pressure on the teeth in a controlled manner. For this, we use orthodontic aligners such as Invisalign®, which is a transparent aligner.
- TMD treatment: The TMJ play a major role in our everyday lives. They help in oral functions such as biting, chewing, talking, yawning, etc. Inflammation of the TMJ gives rise to a condition called TMD, which is quite a painful one. We offer customized treatment solutions to treat TMD and help you return to your normal oral functionality.
Call us or schedule an online appointment with us, and we’ll be able to guide you further.